milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Thursday, June 28, 2007

19 finally!

welcome 19... yeah...

i'm pretty thick skinned today. i thought there will be somebody going to bug me in the morning at 12 to say happy birthday to me, but there isn't. i got up at 6 and i was actually, and honestly, very very sad. can't sleep, so i laid in bed waiting for my 1st happy birthday. none. got up at 6.45, and wash up. dad indirectly wishes me happy birthday, thks dad, by placing a 50 dollar note on the table where he reads his paper. that's for dinner. haha. momma also indirectly wishes me happy birthday. but i headed out too fast and missed her ang (more like golden than red) bao.

headed to school and reached there at 7.50, door was locked. 1st person that sent me happy birthday was jenny. i let out a slight smile, saying to myself that at least someone still remembers me. was in class the 1st and checked the boards. headed out for lunch with ceyao and thn the 2nd greeting came, from horng ann and dawn. i was alittle happier.

today was pretty intensive, did my work all the way, 8-5, with only 2 short breaks for breakfast and lunch. after that, i headed home alone and went for dinner.

dinner was superb. been quite some time since i saw both iggy and vando. iggy looks the same, haha, vando got her hair dyed. eat a hell lot with them and my bro. ceyao missed it man! went down to jp to play after dinner. superb.

i'm super tired now. haha. need sleep. also pretty disappointed also. well, i'm forgotten after being in the club for the 3rd year. i'm not going to help out anymore.

No comments: