milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Thursday, March 27, 2008

thanks for spoiling my mood...

this is why i hate working at NUH...

some random old lady just walked into the pharmacy. commented on my dress code just 30 minutes into work...

random old lady: do you know you can't wear jeans to work? no one told you about it? is this your first day here?
me: no, fourth...

i was quite sad liao, coz my mom told me i can wear jeans, but now cannot... the worst is yet to come...

i saw some random medication on the bottom table which is pretty much in a mess, and it's kinda like scattered all over. so i went to sort them out and try to clear the place, and tahdah! the same old lady... this time, she screeched...

some random old lady: OEI! NI BU YAO DONG WUO DE DONG XI! (translation: OEI! DON'T YOU TOUCH MY THINGS!)

eh, it doesn't have a name on it and i'm new...

i was quite sad and she kinda spoil the mood, that's why i hate working at nuh. most of the old ladies won't fail to pull people down and living in their own world, increasing the layers under their skin. i don't mind being warned for making mistakes or being scolded cause it's my fault, and i do get some stern scoldings, but this?! this is atrocious...

i was thinking of quiting in the morning but the adrenalin to keep moving kept me on my toes...

No comments: