milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Sunday, January 28, 2007

new life, i hope...

hello everyone. i hope there's somebody here. haha.
i've changed to this blog, reason being, i got pwned by the login in blogger. i went like "wah lao, how can i login sia, keep login in to the wrong user and wat is my actually user for my yuanjie25?"
so here i am, new blog, new life.
i'm still quite attracted to my previous template so i'm still using it now, only the change of colour nia.

so whassup in my life?

1. more work
2. less girls
3. BAND!
4. more practises
5. i think i'm trying to woo some girl, i'll see whether it works out
6. more sleep
7. solitude
8. bibling and always stuck at certain paragraph to think.
9. reflections
10. more hatred (which is quite bad, i think it's pride coz i personally dun like proud people especially when they dun realise it. but this is bad! Jesus say must love your enemies as your neighbour. working on it. working on it.)

1. more work...

work has been piling up. now I&E is nearly over (good work mates!), i'm left with ftas and loads of studying. wah lao, my precious sleep...

2. less girls...

well, work is inversely proportional to girls. you get what i mean...

3. BAND!...

hurhur...

4. more practises...

with the 2 young prodigies, how can i not practice? so i'm working hard on it and wearing off my frets now.

5. i think... blah blah blah...

well, see how 1st bah. all i can say is that this current engineer in the making is quite boring.

6. more sleep...

lack of it man... seriously lack of it. where did my 8 hours go?

7.solitude...

nowadays, i'm leaving a part of my time to be alone. i like this time where i can reflect on myself and just think of how my day went and how to improve myself. i also consider this time as my work time. even though my surrounding is full of people, i'll still be in my own world. of course, there's a very bad side effect. i get irritated easily.

8. bibling... blah blah blah...

well, i'm stuck at matthew. lol. cell's finishing mark going into luke and here i am, matthew. but i love the parables. some of them is not as straightforward as it looks, like the one "the kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed". took me some time to think of it, to picture it. still, i dun really understand. need God's wisdom. woohoo...

9. reflections...

i think i'm becoming older doing this. it's like part of the midlife crisis thingy. haha. well, i'm 18 going 19 but there's a 12 year old in me.

10. more hatred...

it's a bad thing. i guess everyone has pride, even the humblest person has pride. i do admit that mine sometimes is uncontrollable. i dislike hating people but looking at my tolerance, i need to improve. either God is helping me or it's the art of the devil. well, if there's room to improve, i shall improve. Jesus can love the sinners and tax collectors. sometimes, i felt that i'm like a hypocrite or rather i have been a hypocrite myself. my actions and stuff. i need to repent. hmm..

3 more weeks and then it's playday.... cant wait to play!

No comments: