milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Monday, March 5, 2007

swimming is good for your health...

went for a swim with binny yesterday. it's pretty good coz i've achieved a new distance. 30 laps. yeah. starting small for now. want a more pro name for it? linear displacement = 30 laps. muahaha. the pool water was very dirty, my eyes cannot survive in the water for like 10 laps, so either borrowed binny's goggles or swim with my eyes closed. so i ask binny to check on my swim technique, he's a licensed lifeguard btw, so that bastard go do a side stroke to check on my breast stroke. i went, "what the hell". coz it's like damn extra, everyone's doing either free or breast, not side stroke. who's side stroking? i think the lifeguard on duty will go "hao liao kia" at him. haha. but the funny thing is to see the other china men swimming breast stroke like baby splashing water. it's like, "go watch and learn how ppl swim, you're doing the wrong way".

today was pretty good. got an A for my common test! i didnt do much study for it, but i believe it's not me, but God. so glory to God, the A is for and from God. woohoo... thn the bad thing is the experiment, all of my friends are in pairs, and i'm doing it solo. damn shit man. then amri came up with a joke...

lect: dun move the motor disc with your hands, move it using the motor shaft
amri: hyper dash (hyper dash is one of the tamiya car motors)
class: *laugh*
lect: my phone also have motor leh. *flicks phone* see...
amri: wah... and you put it in your pocket... (nvm if you dun know wat he meant, but it's ... you know...)
class: *class*

well, sums up my day. cheers. *beer!!!*

No comments: