milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

good morning Singapore

haha. this is the catchphrase for a morning radio show. i mean what brings sleepy heads up in a car other than a cuppa coffee?
ok, i just woke up and today is going to be quite a day coz i've gotta do some research. i'm still alittle sleepy and not exactly hungry even though lunchtime is gradually approaching. the sun seems hot today and the streets are pretty much filled with bigger vehicles other then car, like trucks and vans. pavements are not filled and lakeside mrt station is alittle empty.
well, yesterday night, i think i destroyed sean with music theory. not me teaching, but he teaching me. he so pro how can i teach him? haha. well, he taught me about the mystery of a flat7. why does boogie woogie walking basslines have a flat 7? pretty much done with my 2 weeks of assignment for avionics club. now left with meeting the big shots and planning for activities. hope it goes well, if not ceyao will come screeching at me and maybe even knock me down with his car and me flying 1000 feet across the road and thn scratch myself on the road for another 250 feet for friction to stop. pretty bad for failure. may God be there, i'll have faith that everything will go well.
peace out...

No comments: