milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Thursday, April 26, 2007

project day... week 2

i'm in my project day for week two. during my review kinda fubared coz i crashed the plane! arh! bloody hell. well it's visual flight rules summore. (for all the non-aerospace junkies, it means flying without instruments, just by sight. which should be much more easier then IFR, instrument flight rules, where you need to monitor a few instruments at one go to make sure you're on the right track.) well, it's pretty weird, i crapped in my VFR but i did well in my IFR. shish man! but now, project 2 time.

gonna make up a checklist for today and the week, i think i'm gonna do all the processor programming by this weekend or something. i'm also kinda broke, not too sure whether i can even go to church with the amount of cash in hand rite now, not talking about the amount in my student card. but staying at home and do work is good! provided that next week tuesday is labour day and wedensday do not need to come to school coz it's e-learning week for all inter-disciplinary study modules. ROCKS!

yesterday was pretty good, or i can say pretty good jamming. for quite some time i didnt have the hype in my life. i hope i didnt like bored shannon and sean out coz of my noobness or something. but it's really fun, even though it's short. haha.

JAZZ COME ON! JAZZ COME ON!

No comments: