milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Saturday, May 19, 2007

funk beats...

i do not know why but i was constantly discouraging myself in my own works. i guess i dun really have that much esteem and even though i have my pride, i'll just let things slip away and not pursue further. i feel kinda like pope john, i dun mean i am or any other humbling characteristic of him (he's like superman), when he got shot and he forgave the person who shot him. just a thought, does this really happen in the real world within most of us nowadays? it's a dilemma to me, to choose between pride or humbling myself and let people step on me, eventually things will start to go no where. situation wise, if you choose pride, you cannot really expect what the person's reaction will be. what if he just blasts at point blank and you not only have to defend yourself, you got your reputation shattered in front of all your superiors, inferiors, juniors, seniors, etc. so how about humbling yourself? you too will not expect what the person will do (again), instead you will just get stepped over.

projects been quite fun actually, even though i'm like way behind others. haha. super behind. but it's fun. paul and danial needa get their work done, leiyun needa get programs done and i needa get my Keil C and some boards done. ADC is working! 1 down, 6 more boards to go. woohoo.

No comments: