milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Sunday, September 9, 2007

camp is over...

went for this year's scc camp. pretty ok i guess. haha. met and get to know some freshies better and hope they dun get a bad impression on me. haha.

anyway, just to let some ppl know, when it comes to helping out to improve you guys and gurls techniques in music, with my puny knowledge, i tend to be pretty serious, so hope you ppl understand. i tend to loosen up when i'm doing fun stuff and trying to be stupid at times, but whn it comes to learning, i'm pretty much stricter. anyway, it's just reflexes, art of God within my soul and attitude.

i come to realise i'm pretty out of reach with love. my lyrics are sustaining on my lost, rather thn being within bliss. i pretty much trashed alot of my lyrics coz it makes no sense. i'm sad. as you can see.

ps. i'm the colgate master... haha... 3 unlucky ones got darlie on their faces! muahaha....

No comments: