milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

first 3 days....

hi everyone. been alittle tired so i refrained from approaching my computer. life's been good and for once, i liked working. not really for the money, but for the experience. i can feel that superiors want things to be done, so as the inferior, i'm working one it. even though it's pretty stressful to work under my supervisor, he's pretty good, compared to paul and amri, who either do soldering, testing and other stuff that are pretty boring.

1st day was pretty bad, 3 of us were held in the HR meeting room for a briefing and then met up with deen, mr supervisor and head of test planning division, for further briefing. spent the rest of the day reading catalogs, pasting matric codes on some relay boards and soldering.

2nd day was better. i'm transfered to sensoric test planning department, paul remained in test planning device while amri went up to the 5th for test planning surface mount technology. learnt alot from paul, mr supervisior and i dunno wat head. spent the day troubleshooting the motor driver, which is pretty interesting.

today was superb. went through a neck breaking time building my analog current control circuit, spent the whole day. it's very good experience as school dun have this chance, screw polytechnic education, i'm learning more here. hahaha. paul, mr supervisor, is pretty good to me, even though he just push me my duty and i'm on my own to do up my own circuit and finding all the components and stuff, he sat down and explained some of the parts in the driver and occasionally praised me for my work, which is pretty encouraging for an ia student, dun you think?

i'm looking forward for tml, i'm starting to like it over there.

No comments: