milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Thursday, May 22, 2008

fun day...

went to darren's place today to do up phoebe's card and nua at his pool. my hands are all wrinkled. his place changed alot man, another new home theatre and another new dining table. wah.

in the pool, i was kinda worrying about something. well, not about getting a girlfriend, it's about nurturing my kids next time. well, it's very very far, but i'll still be there one day. will i be prepared? beating our child seems to be a rare practice nowadays, and seeking alternatives bring up a child. it's pretty difficult man. say if i've got a daughter, i was thinking will i accept her character and her image statement. say my daughter bought a set of bikini or a piece of exotic under garment, how well i react to it. hardly any asian parent wants their child to bear too much skin in the public, so letting this thought go is pretty difficult. getting a guy will be much simpler i guess. well, i think for my wife, getting a girl will be much simpler. hahaha.

i'm not sure about how my dad feels nowadays. he's like a loner man. after work, come home with dinner for my bro and i, thn head out alone to de-stress. i don't see him talking much to his friends and maybe he's a family guy. i wonder how he feel about me drinking beer. at least he let it go, and just told me to watch my alcohol consumption, which is pretty minimal. what if i smoke?

jo's coming over tml for his 1st guitar lesson, shall cook something for lunch. i'm getting broke. ha.

No comments: