milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

sinking...

my dad went into bed early today. i'm kindof worried now. i've just prayed that he will get better tml. faith ed, faith.
it's freaking me out nowadays, coz my mom dreamt of dad gone. when mom said that, i remain calm on my skin but i was terrified and shaken on the in my guts. i'll pray for my parents once in a while now.
fundamentals of control systems... dun be fooled by it. human reasoning, it sounds friendly and easy. but that's bull shit. it's another module packed with loads of mathematics, not much theories, but alot of mathematics. 1st chapter is ez, but the second is not. chapter 2 is packed full of laplace transform. it's like back to math when you thought you're out of it. Engineering Mathematics 1 & 2 & 3A, and you rest for a sem mathless (thank God i took Advance Engineering Mathematics 1, so i've got alittle mathy within myself). you forgot all your stuff, and, maybe, even forgot your basic integration, and now, you're heading straight into the pit hole of calculus. muahaha....
tml will be a good day. God bless my dad. Amen...

No comments: