milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Thursday, February 1, 2007

my bass... revived!

i'm so glad to play my bass again. it's back! it's back! i tightened the truss rod and there's no more visible "warppage". but my G string, yup it's called the G string, still can play the 19th fret. worst of all, aeroplane needs the 21st fret, which i dun have. lol.

fun fun fun... bass bass bass... my bro just quarreled with my mom. i was thinking how she was to me in the pass.
present - "edwin, you got do your homework?" bro sleeping.... "edwin ah, you got do your homework?"... (countless times later) "CHAO CHAO CHAO (noisy noisy noisy), WO JAI SUI JIAO LAH! (i'm sleeping lah)"...
past - *ed is sleeping* *suddenly he got a caned out of no where*

so this is how i'm brought up. i don't expect him to be perfect, but he's just nuts. just like teck yang's "iron balls" to replace his long lost balls.

No comments: