milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Thursday, February 7, 2008

i'm home alone during the festive season... yay...

well, not my family ditched me at home. it's rather i ditched my family while they plan to go to msia. other than chew gum and food, i hate going to msia and meeting people.

peace at home, alone. i have to buck up on my song writing. it's not taking a well turn and it's too, how can i say it, rigid. been listening to this lady on youtube, miss nunes. i forgot her first name. ha. sorry. she's pretty good at her originals, i like them and if i got the chance to get one of her cds, i would love to. hmm, i'm not too sure about the shipping though.

happy chinese new year. it's going to be a lonely one for me but i guess a change of pace for this year will be good rather then going around with new clothes and aunties trying to persuade me to lose weight and get a girlfriend, or the most common topic among them now... "edmund, when are you enlisting?"

as the 1st grandson of my dad's side, everyone will be excited.

i can't wait for army either. idling for too long is bad, i think. ha. army army!

No comments: