milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

technically graduated...

it was 9.30am and i was in the classroom right with my booted laptop with my presentation slides waiting for the lecturers to settle into their seats. today may not be the official date where i get my diploma and get out of school, but it sure brought a huge degree of nostalgia. 10.40am, i took my trusty friend for 3 years and placed it on the table. inserted the RGB cable, got the display up and started talking. it was smooth and my lecturers wore faces that portray a good impression. it was fun.

a part of me tapped my shoulders after i blurted 'Thank You' and proceeded to my seat.

'You're done, edmund.'

3 years and my journey ends here, scribbling on the last page of my best chapter in my life and trying to hold my thoughts from wondering. recalling my first day, school's probably the best and i've probably paid more attention on life. still fat, but happier. i'm still the same old edmund, a very realistic character with just a tint of ideas. may not be the friendliest person around, but just good enough to remember his name.

i hope i did left some impression, as i do know people with such personalities i possess is not attractive and normal.

i love you.

No comments: