milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Monday, February 11, 2008

so much kfc...

wah sian. spent alot money today. or rather, i spent alot of money nowadays. i need to cut down on the spending money. arh... money management...

went pizza hut in the afternoon, after that went kfc. it's like 25 bucks for both meals and my dad's gonna lecture me for an hour if i do that in front of him. well. my mom would probably lecture me for probably months, or years. she will take the phase, "all the 25 dollars pizza hut for lunch and kfc for dinner fault..." and nag on and on.

i love chili crab. ate it yesterday. dad said that it's not that spectacular, but it's still pretty good on my taste buds. maybe i'm not so privileged. maybe, having to eat chili crab is like the thing in my life. i kinda skipped the 'yi ping wuo'. i don't eat abalone, well, i dun really like it. ha.

PPP and Presentation and there goes my poly. NS! HERE I COME! and my next school, NUS! or NTU! bye poly... thanks for teaching me so little, i need more!

No comments: