milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my tagboard is silent... again...

i've come to a point where i'm gonna say this. i'm stressed. i've been affected by it. i can see my change in attitude towards people and i am as obvious as a book. i can be read easily, i think.

this year's chinese new year suck like shit. i just realised. absolutely and totally no ang bao from my mum's side. i'm like the forgotten one. but heck. i dun like them anyway. not all, but most. chinese new year, emphasis is on the good things. all they spout were the bad. who the fisherman wanna listen to the bad while you wanna hear the good. i'm so pissed when i reached home. YES! I'M FAT AND YOU DUN NEED TO FREAKING REPEAT IT EVERYTIME YOU SEE ME AND I'M SICK OF IT!

can't they just say this, "wow, thanks for your hospitality." or "how's your school? good? have you been a good boy in school?" NO! FISH NO! they'll find someway to say it and my mom is the worst. she's the starter of this. i'm sick of them. so sick till i'm ranting like a xmm. i'm being very immature right now but i'm need to just let it out.

i'm so sick of them.

No comments: