milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Sunday, December 30, 2007

knocking off...

i can't seem to force myself to sleep after waking up. she kept running through my mind, even now. aftermath of ladies with makeup on, i'm an easy prey i guess. kinda sad though, now that's over, it's hard to move on, when reality slaps you in the gut that you're in the last year. sheisser. i'll be history. i need to go forward. i'll be leaving something undone coz i'm not bold enough. i'm not good enough. it's a sad thing... if this school is still part of me, i may be coming back as alumni, but without her, where do i stand to come back for a look?

what a hard resolution to make, it's so difficult to plunge another step into the future and it's devastating seeing the clock didn't stop. my initial goal somehow crumble in my state of emotions. NUS or NTU and then no more NP. i must be a stupid person to dwell on this kind of things. so girly.

will you shed a tear for me
to show that you cared
even for a moment with my presence
i want to see your smile

what's staying is this longing
to hold your hand with mine
it seems like i can be the happiest man
Don't forget me just yet

some impromptu lyrics for a chorus... sigh.

No comments: