milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

heylo my fellow friends. Merry Christmas. Cheers.

back from having dinner with zw and greg and got some drinks. i felt that something or someone is telling me to buy a bottle of drink for my parents. well. i did. it's not expensive, quite a cheap bottle and it's not hard liqueur or some exotic wine brands, just a fruity rum for my parents. my dad's home and i gave it to him.

Dad: "I don't drink."
Me: "I got it for you and mum. Some fruity rum."
Dad: "Buy or get?"
Me: "I buy for you both as Christmas present."
Dad: "Oh, Thank You."

Ain't it cool? MY DAD SAID THANK YOU! haha! i'm so happy that i bought it for them.

JIA YOU! CONCERT'S COMING UP! YAKUZA SOUR!

Merry Christmas my friends, have a blessed week!

No comments: