milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

work and play

work has been rather... relaxed. it's like going there and then just bum all the way to the end. the project is going to end and i'm just dragging it.

guess what... well, call me a pedophile all you want, I MET UP WITH JOEY TODAY! she's so darn cute like a little doll (pls dun read my blog, joey) and super hyper. i cannot catch up with the younger ppl nowadays, maybe just paul, he claims that he's young and still doing crazy things. i'm so happy to see her, it's been months, like 6 months, and i always told the 3 meimeis i'll be organizing outing. sorry, i've failed, too busy with work. meng xin and mich (not joey), my cca's going to have a concert coming up, so y not come? it's only 6 bucks and i'm performing! yay! *i'm such a thick skin*

well, preparations are still undergoing, i'm still thinking of adding more spunk into my songs and i'm also working on the arrangement of the concert theme. yup, if you're wondering wat is concert theme, it's a song.

you: "OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE WRITING A SONG TO REPRESENT THE CONCERT?!"
me: "yup, you can say so"
you: "YOU SUCK AT SONG WRITING!"
me: "oh well, they asked me to"

it's kinda a big thing man, i've got an excellent vocal arranger, mr steve, and i've came up with my set. i think i'm going to have like 10 vocalist, and i definitely need someone who can lead the singing, coz all i can say is... "you... over there, flat." or "you... over there, shut up". that's it.

honestly, i'm not really in a good mood now. i dunno why. i'm going to see daphne soon this saturday, i'm SOOO EXCITED! yay! YAY!

No comments: