milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Monday, December 31, 2007

coming new year, new age...

i guess it's kinda weird for a guy to be depressing over his age. i'm turning twenty in the year after today. no more '1' as my 1st digit in age, but a '2'. you can say, "this guy siao one, like that also get depressed." well, yeah, i'm siao.

i didnt manage to catch enough sleep last night. told myself to sleep at 11 with my eyes shutting, however, my mind is freaking awake! of course, the i'm still in the lala state mentioned on the previous post, just that part of the focus is on a new composition. i told myself, "ok, i need to sleep, lets not think about the new song." and her image came up. i was quite irritated with myself and i went, "ok, i need to sleep, lets not think about her, no point thinking, you can't chase it." and new words in japanese came into my mind for new lyrics, and it went on and on. OH MY GOSH! CAN'T I JUST FREAKING NOT THINK ABOUT BOTH OF THEM AND JUST GO TO SLEEP?! from my initial plan of sleeping for 7 hours, it came down to 4. i crawled up from bed after my attempts to sleep and swtiched on the computer. and this cocky drummer started to comment that cassis, from the GazettE, is a lousy song. before my bedtime, i tried to hint him that he's crossing some people, not just the fans of GazettE, but younger and new composers who is studying the song, like me. the song is easy to play, yes, i do agree that it's not difficult to cover the song in a short period. the song is a lousy song, absolutely not. considering the degree of arrangement that has be placed in the song and the songs lasting for more than 5 minutes with double solo from uruha and aoi with proper song dynamics and having an addition of a guitar from ruki, it's not an easy feat to do this kind of arrangement. oh, i forgot, he only started drumming last year august and he's self taught. not that it's not possible to reach at a performance standard at this amount of learning time, but if you read in another posts in either the 'post your gear' or 'return of koyuki', he's just a childish punk. wah lao... piss me off in the morning at 12.30am.

i said my goodbyes on msn at around 12.50am. toss and turned till 2 and wah lah... i drooled off to sleep. surprisingly, this is the part that i like about myself, i woke up earlier than my alarm.

i'm in work now. pls sms me if you are sian. coz i'm sian. ha.

No comments: