milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

happy new year, lads...

the best thing that could happen on new years day is to sprain my left ankle. sigh. i guess no badminton for me for approx 3 weeks and gotta walk around in my track shoes.
headed down to scc ch yesterday night for the countdown, was planning to head down to wee wee's at 10.30pm to join darren and wee wee for count down and have some drinks. well, the clubhse kinda attracted me to stay. been a long road, i guess. not all members can sustain for 3 years in the club. 100 year ones and filtered to around 20 and now it's around 10, and i'm one of the existing members. i dun loathe for not being in the committee, i guess staying as a normal member is cool. it's a difficult position to be in and is constantly being criticized for misjudgment, lousy decisions and procrastination. so in a good thought, being normal is good. i'm like an outcast now, feared in scc, but i like being spaced out from too many people, makes me clear.
the night was quite unpleasant though, but dominating the couch was pretty awesome. yup, i slept on the couch but i did a light sleeper, still using my ears and being alert of my surroundings. it's weird to hear your own snores, haha. super paiseh, i snored. ha.
got up fully at 7am, and started to stare at the scenery outside just out from the door of the clubhouse. it has never been to satisfying to grab a view of where i've been for the past 2+ years. also felt quite sad that i'm going to leave somewhere that i've really enjoyed my education for a higher level. was tough, but it's essential. qy was in a green jacket staring at birds, so i joined her, who was further down the corridor. she's in her drunk mode. heard from her that is rare, but yeah, my 2nd time seeing her being in that mode. chatted up with her about birds. unknowingly, we hit education. i knew it's not a topic that's super unappealing, and for some reason, talking to her will lead to that. i don't think she's very interested in discussing it and i'm trying to steer it away. well, it didn't happen.
went for breakfast in in mac and i diced my pancakes, resulting in becoming the last to finish it. haha. wan ting was the 2nd last. hahaha. zhi wei was complaining over why am i so slow and constantly telling me that he could give a hand on the sausage right next to my pancakes. haha, it was amusing while i kept reminding the crowd, "It's the passion.".
just got up from my long sleep after hitting home at 1. i had my dinner.
happy new year, lads.

No comments: