milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Friday, January 25, 2008

headache...

wow... i just was the big boss walk pass my department. guess what, his name is also edmund. haha. cool eh? so how big is big? he's in-charge of the whole plant. he's that big. of coz, 2 days back, there were even bigger bosses. didn't get to see them but i can guess that they are probably the stake holders of P+F, which caused the whole department to do a major cleanup, even my little burrow needs a cleanup.

my head hurts quite bad, and i'm dozing off, as usual. msned with qiang and zhiwei last night, and i couldn't get off it coz i'm kinda addicted to msn. ha. it's around 10.30pm where i pissed zhi wei off by shaking his nerves abit. haha. it's damn fun pissing ppl off, but of coz, it's not good eh. bad edmund. ha. caught cheryl online, so i teased her with the armpit hair photo. it's damn gross and she said the girl is chio. wah lao, cheryl.

after blogging in the morning, i found this...





And as usual... i got itchy fingers... so i used 30 mins of my morning on this...

Blessed are the souls with hands
Reaching out to save
Warmth surrounds their doubtful corners
Hearing what they pray

Homes of joy and of peoples
They gathered and will say
“Come along, my love, my home,
I belong always”

Chorus:
This is my family
Lives my heart, my soul, my life
All my treasures are in this place
Where my dreams were lived

This is my family
Shields me from the pain
My protection from the lost
My love is here all day

Living life against the world
May be cruel, like it may
But the family with no hope lost
Faithfully, I’ll stay

Fruitful bearing, a newfound member
Together they embrace
Comfort from the rain and sun
“I belong always”


Bridge:
The moments of ups and downs
A passing storm moved the land
Stronger bonds formed through these times
We’ll say “I belong always”

hehe... who wanna perform it? i got the melody, just havent got the arrangement. the vocals are pretty hard too, so i'm not singing it. neh neh ni poo poo...

work work work...


No comments: