milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Thursday, January 31, 2008

it's time to bid goodbye...

pepperl and fuchs really house good environment to work with. ok, the food sucks like shit but it's still good. i kinda miss my table already even though the 'graduation' is tml. i don't really communicate well with my colleagues but today really made me feel happy. one of the things that really touch me is to see a group of people that you are with laughing while having their food. paul, amri and i bought the pizzas to treat the dudes and lady, while they got the drinks from the canteen. well, henry manage to act cute with the auntie to get 6 cans of drinks. really lively and heart warming. they are talking about ns, the guys.

the whole day was pretty much empty. paul tan's not in and i've completed my work, what's left is him commenting for improvement or screwing my program up and then ask me to troubleshoot. even though the whole department kinda dislike him because of his previous actions, thus him landing into a new department, i would like to appreciate my boss for allowing me to learn and the flexibility and freedom he gave. he's really friendly and helped me out like a friend.

tml is my last day in p+f, i'll miss them and move on. hope my next iap in uni will be there too. or i'll approach them for my iap. haha. 650 bucks for uni student, pay increase. hahahahahaha.

No comments: