milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Friday, January 25, 2008

OMG...

i did it again...

i was changing in the morning and i told myself to pluck the book i'm reading while i travel to work on the train, kept telling myself to finish the book and not be interferred by other matters. got up, changed, rushed my brother out of the toilet, washup, pack and off i go to work.

suddenly i recalled something. something was missing. flashes of sentences flew by and i was trying to fit it into a puzzle. i planted my foot on a foreign land, which is my corridor. started pacing to the lift while still trying very hard to fit the words into a progressive puzzle.

as the upward recoil came, i was thinking of other parties that are involved. i planned my move. this is crazy, this isn't the time yet, i'm not ready. i was mad, i went bananas in the lift. my hair is not groomed or waxed, just a bed head. i hated bathing in the mornings but i loved bathing in late nights before my sleep, so i was practically floating in my dreams. my washup consists of removing my facial hair and brushing my teeth thoroughly, even though amongst all medical staff that i visit, my fav was the dentist. my brother don't brush his teeth, so his mouth is literally smelly. trash comes out which irritates me most of the time.

i leapt forward at a different altitude, pacing towards the path before my train ride. my heart is pounding hard, the vibrations are resonating through my skin. i can feel it. *thump thump thump* but it's wrong. too slow. not fast enough. am i too hasty to come into a conclusion? i tried to syncronise my breathing while skipping up the stairs. shit i missed a spot. why do i have to miss that very same spot whn i shave. it's always the same area with that few strands of hair that can be counted with my fingers. i need to get it off, it's so unsightly.

reached into my right pocket for my phone pouch, pulled it out and slapped it on the entry gates. it's a muscle memory move, it does not require me to actually think of slapping that pink blob on the reader, my arm just went ahead and my feet lead me through the gates. i'm still floating in my mind, blaming on the different parties that constitudes to this situation i'm in. i appeared calm, like a simple book cover but prepared to fool the readers with the contents. i forgot about the book, went through the sliding doors and sat on the orange melamine. still nodding, i kept the intensity. it's hilarious, yet intoxicating, losing the touch of reality while being famished for fantasy. transcending the rules, deploying my thoughts. no books. i was there exercising my mind. happy, sad. bliss, grief. it stirred in my mind.

my stop reached, i dropped all the thoughts. what a wonderful song i thought, the band will like it.







AH HA! WAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

No comments: