milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2 days of planned hell...

if you've are left with 3 days and you've got 14 reports to do, excluding a big report biting your ass, what will you do? i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dead. 14 weeks worth of reports not done, and that's my peak of procrastination. i'm doing the stunt of finishing everything up at the last minute. time drives me, not girls. if you put xiao min infront of me, i'll give my grades up and ask her to be my bride instead. arh. i'm so screwed. but i'll continue to blog.

a day's routine in p+f is pretty wild, yeah. you get to see operators killing each other, or they have some weird sence of belonging with each other, like tugging each other. totally awesome! my ass. this sucks, and they are damn noisy. i've got nothing against the china chinese in general, but some of them have super high pitch voices that rings your ear drums. it's like, shit, it's ringing again.

anyway, here's my usual schedule...

7.20am: reached p+f, trying to talk to paul sim but he's not a morning person, so usually it's just me thinking some usual things like "how am i going to improve the arrangement of this song?" or thinking of a tune. put my stuff on the table and head to the canteen to have some breakfast if i get any food.
7.30am: work starts with not doing anything but surfing the web. i'll got to hotmail, than my blog, than some other common blogs, than scc forum and lastly sgcafe. only wasted 30 mins on it.
8.00am: most probably, i'll still be on sgcafe or channelnewsasia or wikipedia reading.
8.30am: it's going to break-time, don't bother to work, keep reading.
8.48am: breakfast break!
9.30am: start off with some programming, didnt really go all the way.
9.45am: back to surfing routine.
12.15pm: lunch break.
1.15pm: web surfing routine again.
3pm: alittle work like programming or help my colleague to do some administrative work.
4pm: elite's break.
5pm: go home. hahaha.

this is pretty standard coz i'm pretty ok with programming and only motivated by how much time is left. i've kinda completed it, so i'm in my reports now. argh.

No comments: