milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Monday, January 28, 2008

monday madness...

the last week. it'll be crazy like a pig attached with a fishing rod with a piece of carrot. or is that a rabbit? well, there's so much work to do and i've got 14 weeks worth of reports that has yet to be completed by me. ha. this is pretty crazy, i'm going crazy. if this is the amount of work we're going to get in uni, i'll be willing to adapt to it. it's cool. alot of work and kinda stress you out, increase your level of coping stress. the corporate won't be so easy, i guess. being an iap student is like a privilege staff, delay work also nevermind, flexible datelines, single goal and no parallel projects.

so much work to do but, again, not in the mood to do. nothing drives me. of coz, girls dun drive me in this kind of manner too. the only thing that drives me, is the final dateline. haha, which is friday, but i wanna finish it by today. shit man. dammit.

i can feel the 20+ nuggets in my body, thoroughly regreted having that craving yesterday night. but mcnuggets are nice, and the counter girl is CUTE! i really like the counter girl, but she's like sec 4 or 5, totally out of my league. i kept catching a glipse at her yesterday and kept telling myself, "eh, that's like quite obvious lah." so i look down for her name tag. a pseudo. i dun think her parents will name her "xiao min". but if it's really xiao min, well, it's a plus. it took quite some time too look at her name tag, so i kinda like stared at that area like a pervert, but my true intention is to see the name tag. can see that she's pretty new over there too, she's like stuck for words.

xiao min: *softly* "what you want?" *totally turns me of if she's not cute. i'm not fussy about service, but i love to point things out to help to improve and not dwell into it.*
ed: "erm... can i have the mcnuggets meal please."
xiao min: "stares at me... sorry?"
ed: *wah lao, cannot look into her eyes lah. SO CUTE!* "can i have the 6 piece mcnuggets meal please?"
xiao min: "oh, you mean the set meal?"
ed: "yeah. upsize, change the fries to twister fries" *talk to me more, come on!*
xiao min: "ok. for the drink, what drink you want?" *well, she's new.*
ed: "coke light" *at this point, i'm kinda lost my footing on the ground. i did told myself not to drink coke light, but both words just came out coz i can't think.*
xiao min: "er... having here or take away?"
ed: "having here." *no... it's going to end!"
xiao min: "sorry, what drink do you want again?"
ed: *is that the last move to finish me off?* "coke light" *as you can see, even the 2nd attempt to think of another beverage other thn coke light has failed. thanks to the cutie infront of me*

so after paying up for the meal, i continued to peek at her face. it's like, wow~

it's great.

No comments: