milk + cornflakes = breakfast

Sunday, January 27, 2008

hatred...

i wonder if i spelt the title correct. straight to the point. i hate my brother. that's freaking mindless, disgusting, proud and no life gay just pissed me off again. no. i should correct that. just pissed me off everytime he appears within my sight. there's nothing better to get pissed off in the morning, coming back home in the night and then before sleep. i yearn to have my own room but i'm just being adaptable. he's freaking self-centered and doesn't listen to constructive things. the only good thing about him is asking him to get me water and reset the router.

now here comes the weekends where he slump on the sofa and stare at the tv all the till my parents come home. he would then walk into the room and peek at my laptop screen, so openly that i feel so uncomfortable. one thing that i really dislike about this openly peeking is that he come so close, giving the impression he's commanding me. example...

ed: *youtubing on gazette's guren*
that noob: *walks into the room and bent low and stares at my screen* gazette...
ed: *ignores* *thoughts that, "can't he freaking read the title and not say it out and disturb me*

this is not that bad. the worst is this...

ed: *crunchyrolling on gundam 00 and got bored*
that noob: *walks into the room just before i wanted to close the window and bent low and stares at my screen* wah... gundam 00. you know arh... *blah blah blah*
ed: shut up, i'm not interested.
that noob: *blah blah blah*
ed: OOI! CAN YOU SHUT UP OR NOT? I'M NOT INTERESTED!

and once, i treat my family crystal jade. he got the cheek to order ice lemon tea and dunno wat do all the stun. it's me paying and everyone's drinking water, eating normal ramen. yet you insist on your little noobish ice lemon pee and freaking dragon pubic hair. i'm damn pissed with him.

just 15 mins ago. he came into the room, pulled my bag and just slammed it on the floor. the contents dropped out and he just threw all the contents back into the main compartment. one of the compartments contains the fake hair and it's his fault for that to be split. i vacuumed the floor instead. he suck like shit.

he's worst then the little parasites on the pieces of shit that is being left in the sewers, wriggling on his little hands and legs trying to hao lian. his wushu also like kana sai. ling shi bao fou jiao, 4 weeks before grading then start practicing. no consistency. worst is when people walk around the house, he will still practice in the living room. and during the very rare times i watch television, his fake weapon toys will still crack and swing in the air, once merely missing my head, brushing through my hair. you think he can do it that well? no!

No comments: